I've been tagged by cc at This Good... to join in this book meme.
This is my first official blog-tagging of any sort. As you can imagine, my readership is limited, I think, primarily to my friends and family who don't post comments (ahem, ahem) and aren't bloggers. But, I do have a few blogging friends, so I'm not a complete blog-o-sphere loser. Anyway, here goes.....
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 more people.
Well, I'm sitting in the family room and the nearest reading material doesn't qualify - Sunday and Monday's Indianapolis Star, this week's TV Guide, and 3 children's books on Chinese New Year.
But wait - here is a qualifier....Walt Disney World with Kids 2008. I have this book on loan from a kind friend, who also recommended the book The Pillars of the Earth [way before Oprah did], which is upstairs, bedside, with way, way, way more than 123 pages...explaining why it has been bedside for months now!Anyway, here are sentences 6, 7, and 8 from page 123 of WDW with Kids:
...(The exact time at which you can get another Fastpass is printed on your
current Fastpass ticket.) Periodically, there's buzz that Disney may change the
system and let people get multiple Fastpasses, but at present, it's still one to
a customer.
Fastpass is so popular that Disney is always looking for
ways to expand the system, and you never know when they'll be offering some new
perk....
Hmmmm...this is all Greek to me at this point. I think I'd better get cracking on this Disney stuff between now and June!
OK, so who to tag....


1 comment:
OK I AM ON THIS BOOK QUOTE TAG THING FROM YOU AND I THINK IT IS IRONIC THAT THE BOOK I AM READING IS TOTALLY UP MY, YOUR, & JENNI'S ALLEY (if you haven't ALREADY read it-can you say, "China related"?-lol). Can you tell me how to link a word (so it is BLUE & boldly highlighted) that would automatically connect a person to the place you want them to view if they clicked directly on it? As you know, this blogging 'thing' is SUPER new to me (and being on a Mac on this site doesn't help). I work on a computer ALL day for work (and actually think myself quite savvy) and somehow I am a COMPLETE MORON for not 'getting' this whole BLOG thing It IS getting easier though... the trick is to just keep going and 'testing'. Thanks for your help! ALSO, besides the 3 of us (Jenni/Bryn/Cybil), do you have blog links for anyone else in our travel group? Just curious... I love seeing the updates; PEANUT has grown into such a BEAUTIFUL (and I can tell, GREAT sense of humor) little girl. I have to say, she was one of my favorites and I am so thrilled she is doing so well!!!! Talk to you soon!!! Thanks for keeping in touch; I think this is so great!
Post a Comment