Monday, July 10, 2006

Maiden Voyage

Let the blogging begin! This is my first attempt in the wide, wide world of blogging (yeah, yeah - I'm a little slow!), but better late than never. We - super hubby (SH), genius son (GS) and myself...along with unsuspecting dog and cat - are awaiting the newest member of our family. She is likely born now and waiting somewhere in China. We are hoping to get our referral in August or September. In the meantime, I thought I'd try out this blogging stuff and see if this might be the way to keep family and friends updated when we finally make our big trip half-way around the world.
Stay tuned....the ride is just beginning!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Welcome to the club!! Isn't this getting exciting! Before you know it we will be in China meeting our little ones face to face! Keep blogging! I am looking forward to reading!