Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Anticipation

We are getting closer to knowing something. I'm just afraid it's something I don't want to know! There are all sorts of rumors abounding about possible changes in LID dates and about the cut-off for this round of referrals being Aug 23. We are LID Aug 24. Looking on the Bright Side, I suppose at least we'd know we are NEXT, if indeed the cut-off is Aug 23. But, it goes without saying that I want our referral NOW. Sigh. The only rumor out there that I like is the one that says that referrals should be mailed later this week. That's a good one. I was fearing a wait til late Oct/early Nov before we'd know if we were in or out. I'd love to be able to say to Danny Ocean that "We are IN!"
As always, time will tell.
Until then, the recent flooding in our basement is keeping my mind off referrals. For a little bit, anyway. Indeed, when it rains, it pours.

No comments: