Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I found this nice quote on another's blog and liked it enough to post here, along with photos of what we are most thankful for.
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."
--Desmond Tutu




OK - sorry for the quick trip to Sappy-ville. I usually try not to go there (in "public", anyway), but hey - that's what this holiday is all about.
That, and eating. A lot.

Besides, I was tired of scrolling down so far to see pix of my babes - weren't you? :-)

Gobble, gobble!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love seeing your two sweeties next to each other!! Before you know it, Quinn will be holding Keira and they both will be laughing. Won't that be the greatest?!?!?!


I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. Next year you will need to set one more place at the table.

Come on TA's!! We want our babies!!!MR6339