Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Lovely Miss Keira


Zhe shi womende nu'er. This is our daughter.
She was born on December 18, 2005 and is reportedly a light sleeper (which, according to her daddy, is going to have to change!) and loves to play games (so she's with the right family!).
She is waiting for us in Guangxi province, in southern China.
I will post more soon, when I am in less of a fog!
Thank heaven for little girls!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Congratulations! The photo is small,but those lips are beautiful!
Lesa Lambert
LID June 19 2006 for Mylie Camille.
Mom to Wendy Monet Chunchu age 3
Both through GWCA

Mary said...

Oh Bryn!! She is adorable!!

Riley is from GuangXi! We actually requested for Madeline to be from there too. NanNing is where we stayed. It was a great city...even has a WalMart and McDonalds!

Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet you AND Keira!!

Mom 2 Meizhi and Kiomi said...

Yeah! Another Guangxi beauty has found her forever family! Congratulations- you'll love Nanning and all the culture and beauty of Guangxi. Here's hoping for fast TA!
Erin
mama to Guangxi angel- Meizhi
forever ours 8/22/06