Monday, December 17, 2007

We've Got Your Holiday Cheer Right Here

Like most everyone else, we've been busy around here, getting ready for the holidays. "The Holidays" in this household include Christmas, New Years, Miss K's Birthday, Family Day and Adoption Day! There's a lot to celebrate.

Tomorrow, December 18, is both Keira's Birthday (#2) and what we call Family Day (the day we met her and brought her into our family). The 19th is the day we officially adopted her. I'm sure I'll be doing some sort of reflective post about The Year of Keira, but until I carve out that time I'm posting a little feast of photos. These are some outtakes from our family holiday photo shoot a few weeks back. Hope you enjoy.

HO HO HO!











1 comment:

Jenni said...

Terrific photos! I love them! Looks like it was lots of fun to have them take too.
Happy "Family Day" to you all! We have been doing lots of reflecting and thinking about our whole group.
:)