
Although Spring Break has come and gone for this year, the memories will live on.
Believe it or not, this was my first Spring Break trip ever! Seriously. I never even spring-breaked in college. That makes me sound way geekier than I fool myself into thinking I was. But it is true. We didn't have week-long spring breaks in my elementary, middle, and high school years. And when I was in college, I used spring break to go back to my summer job and work for that week. (My parents were waaay generous with the private school tuition and all, but still....)
Anyway, so now...at last...a spring break.
Anyway, so now...at last...a spring break.
And it was fun. Not in the bikini, beach, and boys kind of way. More like a Princess, Power Ranger, and Pizza Planet kind of way. A vacation full of Disney-powered fun. We had such a fun time at Disney last summer, hubby and I decided to take the kids back again now. It was just the 4 of us this time, and at first the kids were skeptical about going back without grandma and grandpa and a slew of cousins, but in the end, they seemed to adjust just fine. A week with the Mouse seems to have that effect.
On the down-side, it was sure crowded (understatement of the week!) and I'm not in any hurry to head back during spring break-time again, but still...It was a ton of fun.
And you know, fall break is only 6 months away.


1 comment:
Awwww...what a terrific spring break!!
Post a Comment