Although admittedly, he was called for a block in the back later in the evening.
And here is Keira earlier in the day, warming up for the big game by loosening up her throwing arm: (Thanks to our super Cincy friends for keeping Miss K in some nice Colts duds!)

The week before, she was ready for the game in her "cheering girl" outfit (Quinn's term):
And here, taking a break to confiscate one of Quinn's favorite cars....afterall, what are sisters for if not to annoy their big brothers?!
And later, she's thinking "Well, if he won't let me have his Lightning McQueen, maybe I can swipe this firetruck while he's not looking...."

Life is good! (Ok - that's what I'm thinking....I hope she is too! I know that's what Q is thinking since he's in the background watching a TV show on Saturday morning!)

Keira has been in our family for over a month now, and I think we've all been doing pretty well. Minor sleep issues aside, the adjustment is going as well as I had hoped. Maybe not as well as daddy had hoped, since she still has a strong preference for me...but well, knowing us both, wouldn't you??! (Ha ha!! Just kidding, sweetie! Really, I'm joking....mostly...!)
Life is good! (Ok - that's what I'm thinking....I hope she is too! I know that's what Q is thinking since he's in the background watching a TV show on Saturday morning!)

Keira has been in our family for over a month now, and I think we've all been doing pretty well. Minor sleep issues aside, the adjustment is going as well as I had hoped. Maybe not as well as daddy had hoped, since she still has a strong preference for me...but well, knowing us both, wouldn't you??! (Ha ha!! Just kidding, sweetie! Really, I'm joking....mostly...!)
Miss K had her second visit to the international adoption clinic here. They've been fabulous and she seems to be in great health. She's only managed to gain about 0.2 kg since hitting US soil, so we are working on that. And, in case you couldn't tell by looking at us, here's proof that she is not genetically related to me: the doctor said "she needs more fat in her diet...you should put butter in her vegetables...whipped cream in her formula...." Ahhh, now that's a diet I can follow!
And now in closing, I leave you with the words you all are assuming you'll find somewhere in my first post-Patriots beating post: SUPER BOWL!

2 comments:
We will be cheering for Tony Dungy and his Colts on Super Bowl Sunday!!
Your babies are so cute together!!!!
Hehehe....LOVE the photos!! The kids are too cute as well as the outfits! I also enjoyed looking back through your China posts. I miss being there at times. I saved your blog in my favorites so I can check in!
Post a Comment