
It's official. It's fall. And even better, it's football season.
The college season is now underway, with - even more importantly - the boys in Blue kicking off this Thursday. But, until then, I get my fix from the Boilermakers.
And in honor of this glorious time of year, I am dedicating this post to my almost-favorite-brother-in-law, the Commish in charge of the family FB pool, the Rocket Man himself.
52. 24.
Oh how I wish we had some fabulous wager riding on this game. I guess bragging rights will have to do for now.
[And before you start thinking about posting some comment here about last night's preseason game, between your NFL team and mine, I'll save you the time by reminding you that I have editorial (and therefore deletional) powers over all matter printed here.
Not that I would restrict free speech or anything.....]

1 comment:
Well I have to say I can't root for the Boilermakers as I am a Hoosier and bleed maroon & white. However I will root for any Indiana team come playoffs, just not regular season.
You want to hear something sad, I play a game called bunco with several different groups of gals and one group meets this Thursday. I actually emailed the hostess and said, "I hate to be a pain but I am a total NFL junkie when it comes to my boys in blue, the Indianapolis Colts and if I can't have the game on in the background while we're playing on Thursday, I'm going to stay home and watch the game. This means you will have to find a sub for me." She emailed me back saying how much I make her laugh and that yes, it's OK if this months background music is the game. Am I pathetic or what??
GO COLTS!!!
Post a Comment