Wednesday, October 03, 2007

America's Next Top Model?

Contrary to my son's belief (who filled his head with that stuff anyway??), girls can do anything they want. :-P
For example, when Miss K grows up, she could be.......

...a pilot?

...leader of a think-tank?

....construction worker?

...Super-Hero??!!

...acrobat?

....or maybe, just maybe, a SUPERMODEL?! Oh yeah, America's Next Top Model may be right here in on own house. Go ahead. Click that link. Watch for SuperGirl in the opening slide show. Fabulous, no? Makes you want to order a shirt, eh? Just to be as cool as K?? (heehee)
So, while we are on the topic of fame (OK, I'm stretching it a bit, but work with me here) and parents-with-websites-who-make-cool-stuff, check THIS out. I'm pseudo-famous now because - can you believe it? - there is a purse named after me!! Woo-hoo!! Yup, scroll on down (no, not so far -- it's not the leopard love purse, you wacko) and there it is. Lovely, eh? A good friend, great mom, and super-creative woman I know makes these marvelous handbags. And it is even better in person. Lucky me.

And, although you may find this hard to believe, K and I haven't let this fame go to our heads. Oh no. We are the same demanding girls we've always been. Just ask the 2 boys who put up with us!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That purse is so trendy and go Keira!! She is the sweetest one in the opener!! I loved that picture the first time I saw it. I've passed along the link to that site a few times now.

Pink Evita said...

I vote a super hero who creates world peace. If any one can do it K can!

Thanks lots!