It is a little rainy here today, so I'm providing my own sunshine by way of a few pix from Wednesday. Keira's playgroup met at
White River State Gardens and the Zoo and we had a great time. Her playgroup consists of 6 girls (which includes a set of twins), all about the same age (Sept - Dec 05 birthdays), all adopted from China within a few months of each other, and all living here in the same ol' suburb. I feel lucky that we somehow found each other, and hopefully the girls will feel as lucky to have each other, too.
We often get together on one of Quinn's off-days from preschool, so he tags along. He makes the most of it and enjoys chasing the little ones sometimes. (A few of the other girls have older siblings, but they are already in school.)
Anyway, here are a few photos from that bright and sunny day (seeing as how Quinn is squinting in more than one photo, me mentioning the sun is probably a bit redundant)........

4 comments:
oh my gosh, all those tulips and I didn't even see them because I was inside trying to convince my deary that butterflies are different than buggys and are therefore NOT scary.
thanks for a fun time.
Gorgeous gardens & gorgeous kiddos!
Oh my goodness! Those tulips are to die for gorgeous!!!! They're one of my 2 favorite flowers and no one here in AR plants them.
Looks like the day was a blast!!!
Beautiful pics! I'm taking mental notes that this is a great place to take family photos. :)
Post a Comment