My kids call her Aunt M. My hubby calls her "Martha" (see above note on kitchen skills!).
And I am happy to call her anytime I need to.
So without further adieu.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M! We hope your day is filled with all the goodness you deserve.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
Sorry Aunt M, I think I ate all your cake!
Yup, I did. All gone. It was yummy, too!
Have a super sunny day! We love you!!!

3 comments:
I swear, these 2 get cuter every time I see their little faces!
What a sweet message! Thank you so much; it means the world to me. :-) How did you know that I be lurking today?
See you on Friday!!!!
P.S. Tell Miss K that I'd share cake with her anyday!
Part 2: I also forgot to mention in my previous comment that I am so blessed to have amazing friends like you, a loving husband, and silly, fabulous, and yes, sometimes exasperating kids! (And I wouldn't want it any other way.)
:-)
Post a Comment