
Earlier this month, Quinn had a project which involved "disguising" a turkey so he wouldn't be found on Thanksgiving Day.
So whaddya think? Is Q's disguise a good one? Can you spot the turkey?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Afterall, there are no turkeys in Colts jerseys. Better look elsewhere. (And because I'm in a good mood, thankful for a 4-game win streak and all, I won't even mention where you should be looking....but you know who you are...)
H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !

2 comments:
So I was just getting on the Salsa website to complain since I can't find the ready made peanut butter cookie dough and I saw your post! Thank you so much for posting your quick easy recipe! I didn't want to make a full blown PB cookie recipe but yours is just right to do with my 2 year old! I'm hoping after the holidays I will be able to find it again. I know i've seen it but now every place around here has ginger bread cookie dough in the PB spots. Off to bake! Thanks a bunch!
-Jen-
Love the turkey. Too cute!!
I hope they can keep winning this season and hopefully make the playoffs.
Post a Comment