
Well - it was last week. Hence my lack of posting for a while.
We were out of synch with the "real world" and enjoying life on Tybee Island in Georgia. With my parents, sisters, and their families. Eight adults. Five kids. Much fun. But also a little bittersweet for me, since I had always imagined that our little pumpkin would be with us as well. When we planned this vacation, way back when, the wait was still only 6 months, and I figured we would have been home for a few months already. I pictured six kids running on the beach. I imagined how cute Pebbles would look in a little baby swimsuit, trying to keep up with her oh-so-adorable cousins (and of course her super-handsome big brother as well). But alas, it was not to be. Sigh. Well, there's always next year (spoken like a true Colts fan, eh?)...

No comments:
Post a Comment