The best of today, in no particular order.....
1. Hanging out with friends: Met 2 of my best friends from college at a super great mall. Had a fabulous time - gabbing, eating, shopping, gabbing, etc. We met at a "middle location" since we live about 5 or 6 hours apart. We hadn't seen each other in a couple of years and I am happy to report that we all look as fabulous as we did when we graduated from college!
2. Homecoming: When I returned home, after being gone about 12 hours, my son greeted my like a rock star! Squealing, hugs, kisses, the works. It was wonderful.
3. My Guys: When I walked in the door, there was a sight to behold: my 2 boys (i.e., Q + hubby), sitting at the bar, little TV tuned to football, eating Doritos and PB&J sandwiches, in their Marvin jerseys. What's not to love about that? A little guy time today seemed to be a good thing for them both.
4. Football: Colts won!
5. Adoption "News": Rumor has it that the next batch of referrals should arrive at agencies beginning tomorrow! I don't expect us to be included, but I am really curious about the cut-off this month. If the CCAA matches into mid-August, we have a decent chance of seeing our munchkin's face next month! Yippee!! The farther they get into August, the better (obviously!). If they don't even finish matching the July families....well, I don't even want to think about that.
6. Treats: Had some Graeter's ice cream this afternoon at above-mentioned mall........YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment