Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday, Sunday....


Well, another couple of weeks have passed since the last post....and the wait continues. I'm going to attempt to post a picture with this post, to see if I know what I'm doing (ha!), and to get some practice in for when we go to China. Of course, at the current rate, I should have plenty of time to practice before I need to use my skills in China.
At any rate, the posted photo is the sunshiny (sonshiny) face that keeps me in a good mood each day. This little ray of sun wanted to play Peyton and Marvin outside today after lunch. No problem with me; I'm a little tired of playing Dora and Diego. The munchkin even insisted I borrow daddy's Marvin jersey to make it real. He himself was wearing his Peyton jersey, so I of course had to follow suit and put on a jersey as well. His #18 is getting a little small for him this year, and when we were shopping for a new jersey earlier this week, he requested "the 88...I want the Marvin shirt, Mom." And who out there thinks football is no good? Q can read double-digit numbers now with ease! He'll ace all his preschool math classes! ;-)
Anyway, Q is long ago in bed. (Am I a bad mom for purposely withholding a nap today so he'd be ready for bed early and I could watch tonight's game uninterrupted??) And the Colts are clinging to a 2-pt lead as I type....and have no running game...and are punting again. Gee....and I thought there was nothing more frustrating than waiting for a referral from the CCAA....
**Post-script: Colts win! Colts win! Much easier to face Mondays this way....

No comments: