Thursday, August 23, 2007

So Much to Blog, So Little Time

We're baaaaack!
What? You didn't miss us?
Well, we just returned (as in, about 3 hours ago) from a quickie 3 day/2 night trip to lovely South Haven, Michigan. We had a great time, all in all. And I'd love to share it all with you, dear readers. But, you know how it goes...You need a vacation to recover from vacation. (That, and Burn Notice is on in 1 hour...a new summer addiction. Love it!)
Anyway, there was much cuteness on the trip, and I had to share a few quick photos before turning into a couch potato for the rest of the evening. Like it or not, you'll get the full run-down later. Until then, enjoy the cliff-notes version!



3 comments:

Jenni said...

Absolutely beautiful children!!!

Liene said...

So how cold was Lake Michigan??? We went up to Saugatuck at the end of July and the lake was very chilly. The sun and sand were warm but the water was cold. That area of Michigan is beautiful. We drove through South Haven on the way and I could so see myself vacationing up there. I have a cousin who vacations every year in South Haven with his wife.

Glad you had a good trip!

Sarah said...

Love the pic of the kiddos holding hands. I have loved my trips along the SW Michigan lakeshore too. Sigh. I wish I was vacationing too!