Monday, August 13, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes!

Last year, at about this time, I was getting a bit cranky. Wondering, wondering, wondering when our referral would arrive! If you like, observe evidence labeled Defense Exhibit A: blog post

Also, last year at about this time, a little girl in Guigang was having her photo taken. She was not very happy about it either.
We enter into evidence these photos, taken August 10, 2006, Defense Exhibit B.



Since last August, the above photos made their way into a file, which was created in Guigang and delivered to the CCAA in Beijing. The aforementioned cranky mom's file was already there, having arrived in August of the previous year.
The 2 files met, were matched, and alas - a lot less crankiness here this August.
Observe Defense Exhibits C and D.


I rest my case.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

She is just too sweet!! I love that little grin.

cc said...

BB, she is just so incredibly adorable! I am so glad all is well and it was great to hear from you. Please keep in touch:)

CC