Yes. I know, I know. It's been a while.I hate to be someone full of excuses....that's why I prefer to think of them as reasons why I haven't posted in a while.
And you'll have to admit, some of the reasons are pretty darn cute - like Quinn and his 4 days of birthday-partying (preschool, with grammy & gramps, again with the preschool gang, and again with g & g and the rest of the family).

And you'll have to admit, some of the reasons are pretty darn cute - like Quinn and his 4 days of birthday-partying (preschool, with grammy & gramps, again with the preschool gang, and again with g & g and the rest of the family).
Of course, some of the reasons are pretty nuts....like the whole thing with the preschool gang. (Why, again, did it seem like a good idea to invite 11 preschoolers over? Why? Actually, the Pirate Bash was not that bad - the kids had fun and it was over in 2 hours. But I digress....)
Additionally, in no particular order, there was Palm Sunday, Pirate Party Preparations, and Easter.
The Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets and Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Dinner.
Running the kids here. Running the kids there.
So as not to seem as though I'm blaming all my bloggy-slothfulness on the kiddos, I do have a few problems of my own. Addictions, really.
Mostly to the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich. I recently discovered them and I can't put them down.
I also have a little problem with the TV. I think it secretly calls my name. Sends subliminal messages. Before you know it, I'm watching Survivor (every episode, every season). Or maybe sneaking a peak at American Idol or Dancing with the Stars. I'm not really addicted to those last two or anything. Really. But I do have a problem staying away once I see them. Once the effects of the writers' strike being settled really kick in, and my TV choices grow exponentially, I'm done for.

And also on a TV note, there's this: the NCAA Basketball Tournament. What a great time of year. Even though the Boilermakers are out (and I am totally stinking it up in my pools!), there are all those games on TV, all the time. It's just too much. Who can resist?! 
That, and it always reminds of tourney time five years ago: me and hubby, a lovely L&D room at the hospital, narcotics coursing through my spinal column, our first child about to be born, and hubby and I watching a few bball games. Then later, a warm little boy, all 8 lbs 4 oz of him, snuggled close to me. And watching more basketball. Ahh, the memories.
So without boring you even further with the blah-blah-blah of Excuse-ville, enjoy the photographic version of the madness.
Oh yeah, and did I mention it was sunny and 60 here today? Good for swings, slides, and scooters.
That, and it always reminds of tourney time five years ago: me and hubby, a lovely L&D room at the hospital, narcotics coursing through my spinal column, our first child about to be born, and hubby and I watching a few bball games. Then later, a warm little boy, all 8 lbs 4 oz of him, snuggled close to me. And watching more basketball. Ahh, the memories.
So without boring you even further with the blah-blah-blah of Excuse-ville, enjoy the photographic version of the madness.Oh yeah, and did I mention it was sunny and 60 here today? Good for swings, slides, and scooters.
And good for mommy's state of mind.





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Quinn!! Sounds like you had a fabulous time celebrating!
Post a Comment