Yup, today was the day: kindergarten registration. Q and I went to his future elementary school today and got him all signed up. He's one physical, one immunization record, and 5 months away from the really big day!
I can't believe that baby #1 is about to head off to school! Of course, thinking back - as I occasionally do - and realizing that, if our family planning had gone according to my schedule (instead of SomeOne else's), we would have an 11 year old right now and not a nearly 5 year old. So, in reality, this seems just about right to me. Perfect, as a matter of fact.
Anyway, think he has what it takes to make it in the big time?


2 comments:
I can remember going to my oldest sons Kindergarten open house like it was YESTERDAY and now he will be in HIGH SCHOOL..time goes way to fast so enjoy each moment:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
Diana
Oh, how cute!! Fred "made" me hide my tears as I watched Sophia walk through those "huge" doors the first day of kindergarten. What a big day ahead! :)
Post a Comment