
Hello! We made it to the other side of the world. And pretty smoothly, I might add - Thank God! Even our suitcase followed us from Indy to Beijing. Our flights were nice; even the food was decent. OK - some was actually good! And, as our luck would have it, this nice college student sitting next to us on the flight from Chicago to HK (the loooong flight), got invited to sit up with the rest of her friends, in what seemed to be one of the few open seats on the plane. So, we ended up with the empty seat next to us. Yippee! Being able to stretch out a bit saved our sanity I think. Other than that, which even isn't that interesting, nothing else much happened. That's how smoothly it has gone so far. Tomorrow, while it is 31 degrees and windy in Beijing, we will be touring. I have no photos to post today, as it is 1am in the morning and we just got in a few hours ago. But, I will tell you that I have seen a couple of Santas, a hotel worker dressed like an elf, and many, many lights.
I leave you with the one word that is the same in any language: iPod!
I leave you with the one word that is the same in any language: iPod!
Til tomorrow....

1 comment:
Have been haunting my husband wanting to get from the laptop this web address. You both have been on all of our minds the past 24+ hours! Glad to hear the traveling went well! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment